Project HEAL Video Project
Project HEAL is one of my favorite organizations that deals with ED and they are working with young people and giving presentations and they need your help to spread the word.
So often, people with ED are the silent sufferers. Project HEAL wants students to hear your voices. The voices of supporters. The voices of those struggling with an eating disorder, recovering from their eating disorder, have a sibling or a child suffering with an eating disorder, have had/have self-esteem symptoms, or just because you want to get involved! It doesn’t matter! LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
Project HEAL is asking you for a 1 minute video to add to the project. This is from the project coordinator, Lisa:
So basically the criteria is as following:
• Should not exceed the time frame of one minute
• Should answer ONE of the following questions:
1) What does beauty means to you?
2) What are some of your coping skills that make you feel as ease?
3) What do you want people to know about eating disorders
How does it affect you on a day-to-day basis?
How does it affect your relationship with your family and friends?
How does it affect your schoolwork?
How does it affect your health?
4) What are some of the misconceptions about eating disorders that bother you?
5) Anything you’d like to share about this topic- You can have a bunch of your friends be in this video saying “You are beautiful”, you can send a piece of art work you made describing your feelings about this topic, ect.
Please send these videos to [email protected] no later then October 1st!!!!!!!!
Remember no longer then one-minute! Please make sure you can hear what you are saying in the video! If you don’t have access to a video camera please email me and I will try my best to figure something out!
Thank you so much! If you have any questions you can message me on facebook or email me!